Wednesday, March 4, 2009

and the rain washed them all..

2 days ago, it was no wonder if everyone inside noticed that the sky above Nanyang Technological University campus went dark around 12.30 PM.
And in about 15 minutes, my friend sent me message telling that incident. How scary. How shocking. How sad.

And yesterday.. about 9 AM, when I'm sitting at the canteen, preparing my upcoming quiz (because, as I said before, NO MORE FREE-ACCESS STUDY ROOM in my division in my school *sigh* so I went to the nearby canteen instead), the sky was again turning dark. 20-30 minutes later, the sky poured water. It rained. It kept changing from dark, to rain, then dark again, rain again, until the sun went out to some other places.

The sun mourned.
The sky cried.
The heaven cried.
And the water cleaned all stains.

Well.. finally.. today the sun had shined brightly.
But a news was stroking through my mind.
My friend asked me to open a website. It is one of the biggest information site in Indonesia.
and... I again found trashes comments, AGAIN.
that NTU is blablabla... That Singapore is blablabla..
The worse was that they relate it to a so unrelated things.
Very sad. I was really upset to see trashes that expressed those jerks' all-talk, disgusting mind towards my university.
VERY UNEDUCATED.
Or maybe it was their symbol? Their very unique characteristics? The proudness of their community that built up their existence? Or to gain attraction only? Maybe at least their existence in that forum.

They jerked that there was sooo much better. There, we could sit back and relax (and maybe gave out some money also? to keep they high? lol.)
While in some other time, they criticized about it on the street, with fire and stones flying everywhere.
And in the same time, some of them went to Singapore, to shop (they even agreed to called Singapore as Shoppers' Paradise..) or to gain prestise by signing up to some higher learning institutes at city.
What a jerk? What a hypocrite?

why I use the word AGAIN? because, personally, those kind of comments had been thrown up RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE around 1 year ago.
Where I managed to do something unexpected (from those people who thought they are so much more better than me), people threw trashes to me while saying "if you can do it, so it was surely very easy"

THEY WERE ALL TRASHES.


let's unite, friends, so that it won't be repeated ever again in the future.
and heaven must not cry for our community again.
and be courage to face all obstacles in front of us!

may God forgive him and bless the deceased family.
Goodbye, for you there..

and I think it is better for me to study and prepare the best for myself, so one day I can stand up in front of them, proving that it is not easy to be here and to win the fight, but God enables me to win!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yoo, Marcella,

"Well.. finally.. today the sun had shined brightly"

Bukan "shined" tapi "shone"

"Keep they high"

Bukan "they" tapi "them"

Regards,
Jefri =P =P

Haibara Kaoru Marcella said...

ahahaha
thanks (:
tadi ga dibaca lagi soalnya ^^

yg kedua itu sbelah mana ya? kok aku ga nemu hehehe ^^