Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sing it for a Rainy Day!


It's been raining hard lately in NTU.

Generally I like rain. But not the hard one nor the super-short-drizzle-and-stop-within-5-minutes one. The moderate one is enough. It does not make me drenched but makes the air cooler and cooler.


What I like from rain...
  • The natural cool ambient and temperature! It is not artificial.. Not like air-con. Huahua.
  • Rain does not easily make me sleep. So I can still feel its "cool"-ness during my study, revision, and writing and daydreaming and internet-surfing without feeling sleepy.
  • But it's still nice to sleep when it's rainy anyway. Haha.
  • Hot chocolate or coffee.. CAPUCCINNO (wonder if this is the right spelling. I don't care. My nomenclature for chemical compounds is not so good, so why should I bother with this? =P) or LATTE or MOCHA will do =) Too bad I don't have it with myself right now. Yes, now it's raining outside there.
  • Rain = cool weather = no air-con = reduction of expenses. Haha!

And what I dislike from rain...
  • Drench. Everything is drenched! And it is not convinient.
  • I will be lazy to go outside.
  • When the rain is very hard, I cannot go to canteen to eat, otherwise I will be fully drenched and I have to retake a bath before I can eat.
  • And the bad thing is currently I don't have instant noodle or anything inside.
  • It will be hard to get home or go to school (or church, yeah) if it rains! It will make me, my clothes and my sneakers drench.
  • If I wash my sneakers, it will be hard to make it dry. Yes, the humid and low temperature makes the heat transfer not effective, according to the physics equation made by Black!
  • My laundry will not dry too, or sometimes it will be drench because of the rain.
  • During my highschool time, if there's a hard rain, we will have holiday because of flood in our school. But now? No cancellation of class only because of raining! Alamak! XDDDD

Everything is always nice and good when it comes at the right situation, place and time, isn't it?

1 comment:

Rocky said...

pertamax!