Friday, January 8, 2010

wishlist review

Well, a wishlist and a past resolution should be reviewed, I guess..
Some of them had been paraphrased from the original, because I erased the accomplished one and changed some of them during the year. So this is the original one as far as I can remember ^^


GOD'S BLESSINGS
  • God has given me A LOT. It is me who sometimes forget how to be grateful *geplak diri sendiri* Forgive me Lord.

Y2 FAITOOO~~~ Lighter spirit, more effort, tougher person, better health.
  • ligher spirit: Y
  • tougher person: Y *I was homeless for 2+ months! punch*
  • better health: slightly N
  • more effort: big N.
    sigh. one semester to go and to fix it.

Do the A-side (go Do As!)
  • yeah go Do As reformed!

Get Summer Research on 2009/10 in PC, IC or OMC ;)
  • this sem. Go for it.

Do my best in serving Him in His ministry :)
  • ask the team whether I have accomplished this one or not. I still need a lot of self-improvement, though. 5 more months to go to completion!

Watch Aviva Singapore Open Super Series 2009 and Djarum Indonesian Open Super Series 2009 LIVE
  • Aviva: I didn't go for summer research so no aviva.
  • IOSS: no =( my friends only could come after office hours (which is impossible for me, my parents would strongly disallow) or on the last days (saturday and sunday) when SENAYAN GOT A HEAVY JAM! aarghhhhh!!

Learn how to use DSLR camera
  • at least now I know how to use it. hahaha.

Studying more Japanese
  • still going on self-study. and now I'm getting lazier and lazier towards accomplishing this one.

Do As Infinity Final ~Live in Budokan~ and Free Live! Free Soul, Free Spirits! DVD
  • budokan: only found the CD, not the DVD. but youtube provides more videos of it.. besides avex had made their own account and publicized the LQ version of their artists' PVs.. so.. nice =)
  • free live: YES!! on a discounted price also!

GARNET CROW's and HAIKARA's complete songs
  • of course not accomplished. hahahaha. this kind of work needs a long time, unless a miracle happens. =P

The most important thing... DO MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER IN MY 6 OUT OF 8 STEPS TOWARDS A BACHELOR DEGREE !
  • ganbatte!

No comments: