Thursday, April 22, 2010

yume.

if I remember Doraemon no Uta correctly, there is a phrase:
konna koto ii na
dekitara ii na
anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo

which is translated into english to:
this sort of thing is good
I wish I could do it
that sort of dream, this sort of dream, I have many of them but

(OK, I took it from animelyrics.com. credits to them =) )


Yep yep, as the song, there's a lot lot lot of things I want to do.
  1. Research, research.
    Wonder why oh why my prof has not called me up for group meeting. While we are supposed to start immediately after exam period?
  2. Moving out to hall 2 for vacation term.
    Hopefully i can get my preferred roommate, a nice room, and a considerate and clean toilet-mate. and then get a room in first round.
  3. Do-the-art.
    I want to learn how to use adobe programs else than photoshop, flash and dreamweaver (while enhancing my capability in using those.. I really want to do presentation by using flash! wow! must be a wonderful and constantly animated one. yay!). Then i want to try to do the blog template by myself. Starting from background (the current one is very childish, I want to fix this. I already have some ideas wandering around in my mind).
  4. Saving some money for a new camera.
    I'm still thinking about buying one now or later, since there's a rumor that a new model is coming up. And i want to buy the new camera, whatever it will be, by my own money. It gives me more responsibility and 'chemistry' with the camera itself. For a selfish and self-reliance person like me, all things that are gained by myself gives me more satisfaction, haha, especially for some things i love the most. Camera, for example.
  5. Have a trip around, and take photos!
    Me and one of my close friend failed to do it at the previous two holiday. So I want to do it now. Either here, by myself, walking around and taking photos, or with her if I have time to go back to Jakarta and we have a common time. She said she plans to go to Singapore, though, and it would be really really nice if we can go together and take photos together! Afterall, Singapore is more comfortable and safer for two young girls, coming from a minority race in Indonesia, to wander around blank-mindedly and take photos rather than the Old Town vicinity in Jakarta. Old times come back ^^

But for now,
Let me mug for the exam period. My first paper is tomorrow, and I have not even finished studying (neither often attended the lecture.. LOL)

No comments: