Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grateful for this night

I supposed to watch the current match of Japan vs Paraguay at my friends'. Well, not supposed, I planned, but since my friend said "you paid for this, so you must make yourself satisfied" (FYI, watching football on Singapore TV is not free, so all of us share money to pay the license), so I made it into supposed.

But then, I felt really tired. Sigh. Lab work at day, data processing at home at night, doing daily chores, and sometimes going to my friends' place to watch football on TV. Plus occasional activities such as going to church on the weekend, shopping, meeting my cousins and relatives, and attending a holy matrimony. Ouch. I need rest. A lot.
But too much rest lead to more tiredness. I think this is what actually happens to me. LOL.

I did not go and watched the match by streaming instead. But I felt grateful for this! Why?
  1. My mom called and we talked a lot.
  2. I managed to chat with one of my good friend in Indonesia until I could not concentrate in watching football nor doing the data processing. Too bad that she's going to have a trip in Singapore while I'm at Indonesia!
  3. The match has not ended yet, 2 x 25' extra time had been imposed and the result was still 0:0, so they are going to have a penalty shoot out after this.
    If I watched there, I would not be able to catch the last bus if I wanted to watch this match until the end, or, I must have left the match and caught the last bus. I would not want to stay back and go home the next day, though. I need some rest to work tomorrow. But leaving a match before it ended was not a good idea as well.
I think this is supposed to be a good decision? =)

2 comments:

Kristo K said...

2x15' kali cel.... bukan 2x25' =.='

Achelle said...

>.<
maklum, diketik jam 12.26 AM