Saturday, July 3, 2010

Had the promise laid forgotten?

Or was it not a "real" promise; merely a high-school English dialogue practice according to the theme set by the teacher?

Happy birthday to you, anyway. Be happy, have a good life.

her: hey, what are you going to do after graduation?
me: i'm going to pursue further studies.. i got accepted at NTU anyway.
her: wow, that is a great news! NTU is a very good university!
me: yea, thank God for that. how about you?
her: i'm going to study tourism in a local university.
me: that suits you well.
her: later when i do my attachment, i will apply to do it in singapore and visit you!
me: wah, that is very kind of you.
her: keep my promise.
me: OK.

(the dialogue is paraphrased)


Toasting over melted dark chocolate blended with cherry sauce,
a skeptical-melancholy girl who do not even bother to create her own facebook account.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"who do not even bo"
Mestinya "does not" kan? :P

Ayo dong bikin Account di Facebook :P

Achelle said...

haha, kan refernya ke diri sendiri :P
*enggak bisa seenak jidat gitu yah?? wakaka, sip*

Unknown said...

Hehehe, ok ok :D
Thanks udah nunjukin aku Wheelock kemarin ya