Friday, July 2, 2010

Amazing

I randomly searched for songs in YouTube, and I found this =)

I used to listen to songs from her band long, long time ago, before and during the transition of me from a "normal" (Western and Indonesian, or should I say "majority") songs listener to a Japanese music lover (except Jianiz and Momusu and all those creepy bands and singers). Now I rarely listens to Western and Indo songs. Mostly no Western! I even did not know who Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift were until my coursemate sang their songs in a practice for her singing contest. Don't expect me to know the others, really. So don't blame me if my taste of Western music is a bit uncommon, or old. This band's songs were really nice back then, though. Unusual.

I heard that this band is currently on hiatus, with the two members are going on solo career and the other two are raising families. They said that they were going to come back after this long hiatus, but well, some people just don't. But anyway.. Who says that those hope cannot turn into reality? I started to believe in such cases when Do As Infinity reunited ^^

This is a song from the vocalist of the band. Andrea Corr of the Corrs ^^

And yah, the main reason why I checked out this song in YouTube is because the title is the same with one of my favorite song from one of my favorite J-rock band ^^;


No comments: