Saturday, July 10, 2010

Knife, sickle, chopper... or Voodoo?

Good.

Someone just took my lab coat from my hanger.

Apparently it belongs belonged (since it had goooneeee) to my prof, and he lent a lab coat for each of us (his 1st batch students =P)
then y'day I brought it back to wash it (it was really-really dirty), then hung it in front of my room to dry it.
In ~2 hrs I went out of my room... And...

It was gone.

lalala~~~~

The crime scene is still out there.


The lab coat should be there, and now, it is GONE

Hmmm.
Will there be the blood of the thief near the crime scene (to make it crime scene #2)? I should find a knife, sickle or chopper then.

I'm actually happy to do this, but my parents (and God) will cry if I do it. sigh. hard choice.

Well, this hall is ridiculous. My sandal (sandal, yah, nothing special with it, it was even ready to be thrown away to recycle bin) was stolen, then prof's lab coat. What's that for, nway? Not funny. And seems the thief is really poor until he stole the lab coat? Or he/she wanted to use it as rain coat (because it was raining this afternoon)? Or someone hold a grudge against me??
One of my friend just suspected that the thief was a science (chemistry) student, whose lab coat got holes because of acid spill. If that is true.... Do you want your other stuffs/parts get hole as well? Your hands, fingers, toes..????

editing the post title --> Knife, sickle, chopper... or Voodoo acid spillage on your body parts? or aqua regia??? *too make it sound more like a blog of a chemistry student*

Whoever you are.. *I want to curse, but this post has really been un-Christian enough, so I better stop*

Why my stuffs are gone last year and now? I want to punch everywhere but apparently:
  1. I am not in single room
  2. My roommate is a photography student (and she must have expensive cameras)
So I better don't.

But still....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, lumayan serius..
Bukan karena harga barangnya, melainkan karena frekuensinya.
Udah lapor hall officer?

Achelle said...

sabtu, tutup..
lapor hall officer juga paling dbilang "be more vigilant"
tp aneh juga kalo lab coat yg ilang, biasanya yg ilang kan yg "lain"

Unknown said...

Hmm, harusnya ada kamera di sekitar koridor untuk monitor kalo misal ada orang yang mencurigakan.

"Be more vigilant"?
Kamu bisa bilang, "Erm, Sir, the thief stole it within 2 hours after I had hung it outside. How more vigilant should I be?"

Hmm, paling ndak dengan kamu lapor, sistem keamanan akan diperketat untuk mencegah pencurian di masa mendatang.

Iya, ini pencuri kurang kerjaan kali.

Achelle said...

he eh, ntar deh sblm ke lab.. tp hari apa ya.. lagi repot :(

tadi cerita ama prof, profnya bingung, akhirnya komennya cuma:
itu malingnya mau ikut cosplay?

*swt*

Unknown said...

Cosplay pake jas lab? :P
Mau akting jadi chemist kali ya? :P

Achelle said...

iya siapa tau mo jadi ai haibara gitu. haha.
bisa cospa iryu (team medical dragon) juga :P ceritanya jas dokter.

kurang kerjaan bener.