Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it's.. today :)

Today I "successfully" slept at 5.30 AM and woke up at 2 PM! ~^o^~
why? ee~ no particular reason, I was playing with my computer, watching videos, etc etc and I did not notice the time. LOL.

I woke up after a series of nightmares.

It included:
  • I missed the add/drop time *stupid* My scheduled add/drop should be at 1 PM, and in that dream, I just realized that I missed the registration time at 7 PM.
  • The internet connection did not work.
  • Stalkers following me at hall 2! (on holiday I was moved to hall 2, and in that dream I was still there waiting for moving in to my current hall). Annoying.. and.. really not important... Why should they stalk me nway?
  • My friends from my batch (3rd years) were upset because they were still homeless. Hall-less, to be exact. And seeing some other people got hall... This included a problem on seniority. Cheer up folks! You might get a better hall like I was last year. LOL.
If I remember the old, high-school time myth made by some friends who were struggling to finish national exams and find unis that, what appeared in your dream will be the opposite of the reality, then.. I will get all the subjects that I want? And next year I will still be in hall? XD

Looking for another right-bar achievement :P

No comments: