Sunday, August 1, 2010

I know what I did last summer

Basically these are some photos from last summer.. In my prof's lab.



These were our lab coats: mine, my 2 labmates and prof's. Look at how we had different colors of lab coats. They were also of different sizes with mine being the smallest *yea rite...* So each size of lab coat sold at CBC chem store has different colors? Interesting fact.



This was what I did while waiting for 10 continuous scans of cyclic voltammetry. LOL. I'd rather to be productive than doing nothing and got bored. As there was no scrabble software installed in that PC (hey, there are scrabble competitions here in Singapore and they are quite prestigious! It's still an achievement if you win a board/computer game competition right? =D) so I played solitaire instead. And I was addicted. And I was getting improvement after around 8 weeks of "intensive training". The score and the timing were my personal best record so far, so I was proud of it. And I successfully infected my labmates with computer games while they were waiting for their voltammograms to pop up. =D

Anyway, the time to finish 1 round of solitaire game (normally, the time above is exceptional) = the time for the CV to finish 10 scans.

No comments: