Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not well resolved.. but.. okay.

Yes I had repost my new wishlist, and I think it's good to review the past year's :)

Subjects : CBC934, CBC922, HP806, CBC932
All accomplished *and deadly in the semester* =)

A room in hall
Thank God, this year I am able to stay in hall from the beginning of the semester.

Summer Research on 2009/10 in PC, IC or OMC ;)
My research was in analytical-nanomaterials chemistry instead. Enjoyed it. It was still within physical chemistry though.. And I was working with metals. So, it was not so far from target.

Takoyaki
Just accomplished days ago!

Molecular model kit
I bought one.. Hopefully it would be useful (and resell-able upon graduation =P)

A place to shout and share photos and photoshopped-photos and videos and things like that, but not facebook
made another blog in tumblr, mainly for galleries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, molecular model kit should be helpful in studying CBC 423 :)