Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rachel

I was in the mood of screen-capping scenes and combining them into one, so here's what I made for the latest ep of Glee (yep, the series I was watching while multitasking writing the lab report)


Rachel Berry! Oh girl, you stand by me* finally you have friends!~

While they were group-hugging (did I just see Santana, who supposedly be one of Rachel's biggest hater-enemy-torturer?), I suddenly remembered two things:
  1. After competitions, they usually have a group number to sing together, either for celebration (two Sectionals) or crying their heart out (last season's Regionals). There was NONE in this episode. We were given an award session, speech, and super-sweet group-hugs moment instead.
  2. Rachel Berry was said to be named after Friends' Rachel Green by her dads.
Taking note that Rachel's MVP award is by vote (which is also unanimous), I would love to if they (minus Rachel) sing this song for this little misunderstood future Broadway diva =) I've been hitting the replay button for hundreds and hundreds times, and I really feel the need to rewatch the series of this song, the whole series, too! Summer, maybe?




*"Oh girl, you stand by me" makes reference to Glee/Finn-Rachel's rendition of Journey's Faithfully in last season's regionals

No comments: