Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's for dinner?

So this was what I had for dinner today.


The white balance was quite a fail. Had been working on it in photoshop but this was the best I could do. Sorry ='(

IKEA's ocean salad + KOI's black tea macchiato. The salad was considerably healthy (REALLY? with the mayonaisse and stuff? OK, I am comparing to foods sold in NTU canteens where most "more affordable" foods are fried and even their veggies are cooked with LOTS of oils! DUH). The tea macchiato is KOI's new variant, so I decided to give it a try because the nearest stall to my place is not really crowded. It was quite nice =) But on the darker side, these were quite expensive. But it was the price to pay for better food and more importantly, better health *back to the 2nd sentence above*. I am looking for personal earnings so I can have what I want (nway, I am not a shopaholic nor a hedonist, so please don't have bad opinions on me, haha) without feeling guilty for my parents' money.
Until then...

No comments: