Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miles to go to sleep.

Tomorrow I'll attend Easter service at dawn. I really feel sleepy now but I can't relax if my reports and quiz prep haven't finished yet.. So, I am still here, stuck in front of my computer...


cr: tumblr

Anyway, happy Easter, people! A sermon at my church on Good Friday reminded us on how a lot of people greet "Merry Christmas" but only a few people greet "Happy Easter", although both celebrate God's greatest love to the world where He sent His Son to redeem the world. Well, in Christmas, Jesus was born, so it is a really festive and joyful day. But, on Easter, Jesus, who had died on the cross, beat the death and gained victory. So be happy and be grateful for the Lamb that has been slained, for He has been crucified for our sins.

No comments: