Sunday, May 8, 2011

Firefox 4



Call me super late, but yes, I haven't updated my firefox yet.

Care to know why?

This.



Super FAIL. Considering this as a 'technological university', this learning portal has become really an annoyance.

Edventure = NTU learning portal which is only optimized for IE.
Duh. Anyone still using it? Everytime I use using IE at both my lapie and my home PC, the whole systems hang. So?

With Firefox 5 (said to be) coming, I don't know what to say. Definitely won't sacrifice the enhancement of my lapie for this, so I may need to hang out at library more often in the future (2 more mods to go..). Only to use that old version of IE and open edventure. Sad.

2 comments:

Yuni said...

too bad that the reality is, cel.

i'm a web programmer and since half of the world still using IE (especially corporate), we must set a web so it can be compatible with older version of IE which is increasing the work time hahahaha

d'oh

Achelle said...

yeeeepp. agreed, even though it's sad.

btw,
kyaa yuni kangen :p