Friday, June 24, 2011

current mood: pathetic

Ok. I'll promise. If my experiments until FYP is finished work well, I'll pay more respect to Italian national football team. At least I won't say any curse words or bad opinions or whenever they are playing, especially plays against Germany. Let whatever happens, happens. This is for the sake of my super-patient and genius Italian mentor.

Anyway, by this, doesn't mean that I don't support German national football team wholeheartedly anymore. I love die Mannschaft with all my heart. Really.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"This is for the sake of my super-patient and genius Italian mentor."

Your Italian mentor is now away from lab. It's your chance to say bad thing about Italian soccer team. :P

Achelle said...

I have done it for the past 5-6 years. lololol.