Monday, July 11, 2011

Lab rules violation



Hey, anyway, hello Mr. Jack Hodgins. Looks like you’ve violating a rule in the lab: sleeping in the wet lab. Even though your lab is mostly bio.. But I think it’s still against the rules since you might inhale quite a lot of unhealthy substances since your solvents, they’re chemical. And, in addition, it’s your PREGNANT wife whom you set the sleeping bag/portable bed/matress for, dear. As someone who has 3 PhDs in sciences (which I can't really remember..), you ought to know..

Anyway, it’s quite pathetic to literally sleep at night in the lab, you know. Or just, living out your life in lab, whether it is for work or leisure purpose (e.g. internet connection and pantry and air-con and computer and toilet of your lab). This doesn’t apply to Hodgins though, but I hear some people do this practice and all I can say is.. "I wish you'd gone home". Well, unless the lab is your home.. But how if there's nobody there, only you? Can you still call it "home" and your set of machines, apparatus, solvents and materials as family members?


Eh, anyway, letting the romantic-sappy side of me out, I did hope that Hodgins' answer after Angela told her that she'd wish he'd gone home is "Well, I'm there. My home.. It's YOU". Kyaaaaaaaaa >.< If only the situation wasn't this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life is more than just a publication.