Sunday, August 21, 2011

Career planning in 60 secs

and many, many more to think about.



Life's hard. Choosing is hard.

Being picky is hard, specially when people's opinions must be taken into consideration. Even though my intention is not being picky nor arrogant. It's jut not me. It doesn't make me happy nor I love. And furthermore, it doesn't pay well, too.

The latter isn't really about career, though, but I am fed up with people's judgements and whispers behind my back, even though, it's true, they don't harm me, we're still in good terms but it's like having thousands of pair of eyes prying on me because I don't do what they expect me to do. Now I feel like my life, my opinions, my choices must really be influenced by those of others', otherwise I'm wrong. Like, I don't have some says about my own choices. Facing them is wrong, running away is wrong as well. And it's like having no one to trust and no one to talk to.

~lalala~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayo ambil PhD in chemistry !!!
:p :p :p

Achelle said...

doesn't pay well, sep, unless I get NPGS (with a big burden of maintaining a high CGPA during PhD) or EDB scholarship (and let them determine where I'm living). I need freedom as well...