Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tired.

I don't think I had a recess week. Usually, during recess week, I would go around Singapore for fun or to do some grocery shopping, alone or with friends. Now? NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAPPENED.

It was either working in my lab, finishing the project, spending my day writing some reports, attending training in regard to a lab module that I'm currently teaching, revamping the fellowship's blog (haha, they really taking advantage of having a blogger inside the team ;p) or doing things for the fellowship camp committee. I seemed to be busier than usual, even though I have much less modules than usual. (Yaaaa. I don't recommend doing serious research together with taking modules!!)

Seriously, that's a LOT of things to do. I even didn't have time to study or to do my own stuffs. I even slept so late everyday. But the good thing is my bio clock has been going to normal :D Finally! I also crossed out everything in my to do list. So happy! (:


There are 2 days left before this break is over. Time to catch up on my studies.. Yosh. Last sem with mods!!

No comments: