Friday, October 9, 2009

"Bijirin Sarapan" is not always for breakfast...

But also for supper.
Supper -- before sleeping -- and cereals provides energy.
Consuming calories before you sleep is not a good idea, anyway.

But it is so tasteful. Hahahaha.
And if at breakfast we eat cereal with milk, for supper we can have it with coffee~



Can you see what I'm doing until I need that kind of supper?

It is my LAB REPORT due tomorrow morning. And the lab session was two weeks ago. LOL.
And yes, lab reporting is kinda using most of my energy, as tiring (coz I'm lazy! haha!) as walking from my hall to my school, until I need supper, haha.


And what time is it?

... in the morning, definitely.


But if you define 'sarapan' or breakfast as eating in the morning, and if you call any hour after 12 am as 'morning' already.. well.. then it is for breakfast then =D

Oh and talking about the cereal.. One of the fastfood company also colaborates with the cereal's factory to make the combination on this product!


guess what's below.. haha :P current's special on the fastfood company's islandwide stores!

Me and my KTB (Kelompok Tumbuh Bersama or Care Group Bible Study in English) friends ate that in this week's KTB. It was the second time I ate it, the first time was last week on the same day as the hall offer things (refer to last post, I had mentioned about this one also). yummy~


Credits to : Those super duper wonderful companies that makes all wonderful tastes possible~ thanking them for the innovations!

Oh I don't say this only to make those companies happy or such, but it is a REAL recommendation! especially for the 'collaboration' product.. TRY IT!


Another cellphone-taken pictures! Apologize for the low, low, low quality. The macro feature is not so good. -and I wonder whether my phone has the macro feature anyway hahaha-

Why didn't I use my digicam instead?

Weeeelllll.. If my new roomate saw that I was doing this super weirdo thing that suddenly popped out of my mind, she would have thought that I'm a bit mentally challenged, haha. Yes, not the previous roomate, coz she knows I'm a bit 'swt'-ing already hahahaha

No comments: