Thursday, April 1, 2010

ohayou!



It was a nice morning. Waking up to a bowl of indomie and a cup of coffee, with the sunshine out there, smiling at me =)

Yeah. And the sequence?
Waking up late, realizing that there's no class in the morning (furthermore it is an e-learning week in my school). Filling my mug with instant coffee and my bowl with indomie I got from Exam Wishes (thanks all!) and pouring hot water to both. Taking my laundry and hanging them up, facing towards the sun. Mixing all the spices to the noodle, and then enjoying both of them with the sight of the sun smiling at me.
It was a lazy week. All my quizzes are finished already, and I am currently waiting for exam. Time to catch up, to revise, to understand what the true meaning of education is: studying or learning. And a time to reflect back on the sight of the Cross, the symbol of redemption and the salvation, when the Lamb was slain. Yeah, when Easter is close, exam is also near.

What shall I do next?

LAB REPORT. I have to finish it by today because I will have to submit it on Monday, and for the next three days the library will be closed because of public holiday.

A cliche, it may sound.
But it was a good start of the day =)


sound melancholy? hmm. I think I'm getting back to my old self back then. kinda losing them.

No comments: