Thursday, May 6, 2010

finished one.

Wow, this is the lightest after-exam feeling I've ever had.

My papers weren't as successful as the past 2 semesters (in terms of distribution curve =P), but then, I feel really thankful for this semester. (And I'm not going to make an exam review, I think, too painful to remember)

As this deadline is fulfilled, I still have some things to finish. My last event as ISCF exco - Exam Thanksgiving, is going to be held later this week, followed by AGM where I will finish this period's serving. 1 year flies sooo fast! =) Also, my deadline of stay in my current place (Hall of Residence) will come following since NTU will use this place as the Youth Olympic Village for athletes participating in YOG. So I have to move out =(

I learnt a lot, both from the ups and downs. Learnt from my experiences, and mostly, from mistakes. Yep, a lot of mistakes were done. I will have to correct them and improve myself in times to come.

I am also thankful for lots of opportunities and plan changes made this semester. Thankful to Him for choosing me to serve in His ministry. I realize a lot of new things and I still have to learn a lot from this. Most importantly, learn to be humble upon Him, the Ultimate Master. Thankful for the fellowship of friends that I have, most importantly for my KTB which is going more and more advanced in terms of book =P

Yah, I do have lots of regrets and "what ifs". I wonder why I had to take up two project modules this sem (and this is drawn back to: why SPMS have those two modules as core for students?) which quite definitely will ruin my overall GPA (my acad writing tutor was from school of soc sci and did't know the terms in chem that we used in our report.. aarghh.) and one super-lame module (applicable mostly to SC and SPR, lalala, I'm not in both). Wonder why I was really freaking out in one thing, that made me forget the others. Why my life-cycle was not the regular normal one this semester. And a lot of why, why and why.

But then I am also thankful for the achieved wishlist, and I believe without His blessing and guidance I won't be achieving them. I am thankful that He allowed me to take part in one of my prof's research group. I am thankful that I have enough courage and hope to do things. I am thankful for having a lenient schedule for this time being (which I didn't utilize properly) and for the next holiday. Thankful for my friends who are not just ordinary friends. And thankful for Him to guide my way and keep me from falling.

Then I'm going to pack my things, since I have to move out from this hall soon.

Anxiously waiting for GPA announcement, and watch what will happen next (hopefully nothing.)

No comments: