Sunday, June 20, 2010

Li-Ning Singapore Open Super Series 2010

One of my wishlist has again been achieved!

After some hesitation and uncertain feelings about whether I should go there or no, after church I randomly went there!

Really sorry for ko M and ci Z that I asked them to hog a seat for me next to them.. Hahaha.. Gomen ne, I was mosquito-ing both of you! Then, we were about to go back, I decided to stop interfering them and go with some friends from NTU (who incidentally, watch the final match too!) and left them alone =D

Glad that I knew they were coming, since my friend decided not to go at Saturday (yesterday) night. I thought I just watched it on TV, but when I heard that they were coming (from papi kumbang, ko M's roommate =P blame him, ko M! hahahaha =P) I messaged them I urged papi kumbang to message them then I came along randomly and absent-mindedly! Hahahaha~~ thx pi..

Happy to see Sony won, started when he defeated Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia at quarter final, and his opponent from India at semi final, then he won over Thailand's Boonsak Ponsana today!

Also surprised of Singapore's Women's Double, Shinta MS/Yao L who defeated Korea's #1 WD Lee Hyo Jung/Kim Min Jung! Yes, Lee Hyo Jung is that woman who pairs up with Lee Yong Dae to make the #1 XD of the world right now. But, LYD is having injuries right now, so he is not able to come to both Singapore and Indonesia Open.. Lee Hyo Jung, if I'm not mistaken, also played for Korea's Uber team last month, who were able to take the cup from China's domination!~ Wah, the crowd went wild after that match, supporting their players (most of them are Singaporean, I think; a bit surprised that they would come at this World Cup time). Even, at 2nd set, the S'porean managed to catch up the score from 16-20 to 22-20! *I instantly missed Maria Kristin at that time, so far, for the current team of Indonesia, only her who is able to do that. *Remember Indo Open 2 years back!* So sad for her really-really-bad knee injury.*

And for Lilyana/Nova, I think it was a usual 'habit' that came, they often lose at final. Their match was not a careful and patient one, and I must admit that their opponent (Denmark) played much better!

I would like to post some photos, again, they were taken from handphone (as I came there randomly, without any preparation), so do not expect good quality ones.. =P


the first thing that I look for was : "where's 'welcome' in German?"
then I realize that this is BWF Singapore Open Super Series, not FIFA World Cup





stadium


the ticket


light refreshment seller (food and drinks were thrown away RIGHT at the front gate)


sony vs boonsak


sony's medal presentation
(can you see? it is there, at the center, they were in front of the photographers and video-cameramen)


Mixed Doubles, before match
buteeett~~ kyaaa~~~ *padahal kalah*




singapore's crowd after their WD won


I obtained Sony's signature!!!~ thanks kak!

No comments: