Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Revamped.

Chemicals inside flasks.

---

I'm not a freak, nor a nerd. So don't think that I'm one.

I'm just a simple girl who loves details, small things, photos, amateur photography, Japan, and chemistry =)
And I believe that everyone has the right to love the things they love, to realize their dreams, so no people fall under the category of "nerds" only because of their interests.

I wanted to change the background and the layout of this blog since long time ago. But, I did not have enough time to do it; research took most of my time, and I had a lot of to-do list to accomplish. However, recently I found that Blogger employed a new feature called 'design' with sufficient settings I needed. So I just use the background that I like - this background under "science" category.

I had been choosing between the background of photos, photographer, LOTS of patterns, and any other layouts and pictures that captured my heart brain *seems like I'm living a heartless life..*. But finally I chose this. I like the color (well, this is the first thing that I look at when I see pictures), I like the ambience it created, and on the top of those, it resembles the thing that I like ^^

Scientists are not nerds. They simply love doing this, that's all!

No comments: