Sunday, October 24, 2010

google problem, come and go

Google/gmail dynamic theme has been back to normal! Yay! So happy to see the fox doing anything else than showering its duck.. =)
For some time back then, the google dynamic theme was frozen. I checked on google (the search engine) and found out that people were experiencing the same problem. The tea house, beach, and other dynamic themes were freezing at one particular image.
Last Friday night they started to function normally again.
So I get to see the fox gardening, sweeping house, eating, reading and sleeping now.
I just love foxes. They are CUTEEEEEE!

But there is one new problem. A big problem for me, I'm not sure how is it affecting other people..

Lately the photo uploading process to blogger takes quite a long time.. Sometimes it fails too. =(

I think it is written :
We accept jpg, gif, bmp and png images, 8 MB maximum size
and furthermore,
You are currently using 15MB (1%) of your 1024MB
Hey I haven't don't use DSLR cameras, it's only an old compact one, so one pic is roughly about 1 MB maximum size.. And I still have 99% of Picasa web album space left. Why is it so hard for me to upload even one single photo???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, you can use Windows Live Writer :) uploading photo becomes much easier with it.