Friday, November 19, 2010

Ababil

What does "ababil" means?

During the past few months I've seen some people using it. And I think it's a term in Bahasa, and even Indonesian teenagers studying abroad are using that term. So it may be pretty popular, isn't it...?

But I don't know what it means. But I'm shy to ask people cos it will reveal that I am... Too anti-social? =P (in other words, can't understand her mother tongue properly)
Eventually, I asked my roommate and she also didn't know what this is. This is the effect when two people who does not communicate intensively in Bahasa Indonesia try to understand a slang in Bahasa. (just guess what has happened to us)

So, like e-mails to profs...
Please enlighten me on this! =D

3 comments:

Olivia Wijaya said...

Abege labil =)

Achelle said...

tetep ga ngerti mksdnya abege labil apa...

kokasih said...

commonly used to describe teenagers with malfunctioned brain due to presence of an alien agent called as love.

:D