Thursday, November 18, 2010

aw!

The current header in gleeforum.com (can't upload the image! sad.) : Is this a representative of what's coming at next week's Glee?

Apparently next episode is reportedly including:
  1. Sue's Nazi-hunter mom
  2. Kurt's relationship and a wedding (from the promo)
  3. Rachel and Finn take a "big step" at their relationship (plus I heard that they are NOT breaking up this season). So so so so so so so? Rachel-Finn-Santana? =P
Looking forward to it. Aw =)

Aniway I just found a pic of Rachel Berry drinking starbucks while holding a lunch package a-la NTU "tapao" styrofoams. I blurted immediately. It was epic.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

In case you're not familiar.. Tapao (I'm not sure about the spelling, though) : having a "take-away" food package.

Later if I'm free (exam period is near!!!) I'll post the pic. Lea Michele bringing NTU "tapao" box = a delightment from late night spectroscopy =P

1 comment:

kokasih said...

it's "dabao" and read as "tapao" (for Indonesian speaker)