Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bonjour!

I only know two words in French: bonjour and merci. (but I don't know how to pronounce them)

Recently the promotion of AirAsia is going to Paris with discounted price.

Yes, Paris. I just checked the fee for the upcoming summer holiday and it costs around SGD 750 for a return ticket... From KL, though. But still cheap, right? That price is similar with one-way Air France ticket (Singapore-Paris), so AirAsia's is approximately half of the fare to fly with Air France. Price is directly proportional to facilities, though =P

However, I think the entry visa may take some time and be quite costly. And it needs effort. Then I must pay for the connecting flight from Singapore to KL (or bus.. but plane is faster and more convenient if you're not into taking photos and all that stuffs).

But... It's Paris! With one ticket, during the travelling period I can also go to its neighboring countries rather easily. Efficient, isn't it? =D

My (wanted) western and central Europe tour: France, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany!!

Oh how I really want that!

If only I can speak French. I heard people there do not treat tourists who can't speak French well. =(

Why don't they have promotion for flight to Germany instead? At least they are more friendly towards English-speaking tourist.. And my German is not that bad =P
*begging Lufthansa to have that kind of promotion*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell you what...don't take it kalo psawatnya AirAsia biasa. it's f-ing 16 hours!! Don't forget around 150sgd (and 3 weeks) for visa, and yes many of them don't speak english. belom lagi duit ekstra kalo lo dicopet dan akomodasi dan impulsive shopping at louvre! haha. nabung dulu lah cup biar puas drpd nanggung