Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hope this is not an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

I'm attracted to neatly organized things, and I have a strong sense and urgency to revamp or re-organize everything that are not neatly arranged.

So I really want to revamp this blog. But I don't know how, and most importantly, where to start. And when.

Maybe I can do it during December holiday.. But internet connection in Indo flaws (admit it!) and I have to build my mood, put some effort and spare some time to redesign the whole thing (isn't this my intention from the past one year? YES.) I need to collect enough materials to do this (especially additional Photoshop brushes.. and some useful skill on HTML coding).

And I hate procrastinating. It's my biggest enemy, biggest temptation which hinders me the most in achieving all that I want, including to do my hobbies. Look at how many things on the right bar that I highlighted and what are they? Mostly they are one-time accomplishments and not those that need endurance and continuity.

Sheeshhhhhh. My holiday plans (and most of my daily plans) has never worked perfectly. I must plan a new one and try my best to accomplish each point in the plan with no procrastination on YouTube, windows live messenger, movies and series inside my external HD. I need to be more productive and efficient.. and the way to do it is without procrastination. Where has my perfectionist side gone?? ='(

And I need to normalize my biological clock, even during holidays. No snoozing of alarms, and no stay-ups until late. I must start from this point of time. It's 1 am now, and to have a normal sleeping hours, I need to sleep immediately.

No comments: