Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Faster, please!

My prediction had quite come true.

When I keyed in "Glee-Furt" (today's Glee ep) in google, all the tweets reported how sweet and adorable this episode was. And some things happened according to what I've been predicting and wishing upon watching the promo video.

I really want to watch it soon. Hopefully in 1 hour or so. Pleasepleasepleaseplease.

Mygosh. Lab report? Revision? Quiz-prep? I may be forgetting about them again after getting hyper because of this ep. Nooooo!


edited on 1pm:

Yeah that was adorable! Got the ep at around 11.30, watched it until three-quarter, then had a lunch break, then continued.

Awwwww...... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! and fun!

And here's some highlights.

Things that I predicted and happened:
  1. (The first and foremost wanted list) Santana confronted Finn about what happened between them last year, and how Finn trembled when he saw Rachel. Gotchaaaaaaaa! Total fun and anticipating for what'll happen next.
  2. Sue rejected her mom.
  3. Kurt moved to Dalton Academy before Sectionals. (this gave a biggest impact on me in this episode. I had predicted before, but when it came, I didn't feel at ease)

Things seen in promo video, but not happened according to what I had imagined:
  1. The coreography at "Marry You" when New Directions went in together. I thought it'd be 10 of them going in, then closed with Finn holding Rachel in his arms (that's in the promoooo). But then those two scenes appeared at different timing of the song =( Actually I had seen Finn and Rachel went in together with the other 10 people.... But it'd be more "awww"-ing to see the coreography that I had in mind, as a lovey-dovey couple they were =)

Unpredicted things:
  1. Mike Chang really SINGS!!!!!! I always love Tina/Jenna Ushkowitz's voice, tho.
  2. Quinn got a solo at a New Directions performance (preview for Regionals? Interesting.)
  3. Quinn got more attached to Sam (even she broke to his locker to take the promise ring). Looking back at her previous relationships, even the relatively stable one with Finn, she'd never looked like that in normal condition (the baby drama was exceptional). I noticed that somehow Sam had calmed her down.. If it was not because she matured after the drama that spanned during season 1.
  4. The cover version of "Marry You", for me, was really worth it for Burt who wanted a great band. He looked unsure when Kurt told him that he was going to hire New Directions to sing at the wedding with no payment (just food and fun.. yes, students, friends helping friends.. been there), but, look at how great they were! (biased: don't really like Bruno Mars, and this version is suitable for weddings and show choir IMO)

LOL-ed at:
  1. Brittany's continous claps when the other New Directions members had frozen and pointed to Burt and Carole.
  2. Priest: "We usually start with a prayer, but a certain young wedding planner, who shall remain nameless, was afraid that some attendants might fall asleep..."
    Santana: *hit Brittany to wake her up*

    Brittany really made my day in the midst of lab report.. Thanks gal!
  3. Burt: "(on Kurt) ...he grabbed me by the shoulders and he pointed me towards this woman right here, and he said 'there she is, go get her'..."

    Remember what was his original intention in doing this? =P

Loved the expressions and gestures:
  1. Both Santana's expressions upon looking at Finn and Rachel together (when Rachel came to the room where Santana and Finn were at and at the wedding when Rachel sobbed)
  2. When Finn was nervous after Rachel confessed that she'd never done "it" with Jesse. GOTCHA again!
  3. When Rachel asked Santana to leave (softer word: to excuse) the girls with boyfriends to discuss about "saving private Kurt". It's like preview to what'll happen at Rachel-Finn-Santana "tragedy" =P

    Anwy, this is what was going through my mind when seeing the "seating composition" of the last scene (raw version, will edit it on holz),


  4. Carole had Rachel handle her bouquet. Seemed like she approved her as Finn's girlfriend =)
  5. Rachel's when Finn said that the couples in New Directions had nicknames: "Finchel" *typical Rachel smile* and "Puckelberry" *frown-fainted-sweating-disgust*
  6. Quinn and Sam's small dancing at the beginning of their verses in "Marry You". Funny.
  7. The ribbons at Artie-Brittany-Puck-Santana verses in the same song. And the two Cheerios danced with the ribbons. I remembered my high school marching band's ribbons then.
  8. Mr. Shue's version of Sway and how he brought it up. And he threw the standing microphone: COOL!
  9. Will Schuester's proud looks upon seeing his kids performing at the wedding. I have never seen a teacher who's as inspiring, impactful and proud of his kids and make the kids proud of him like that. One of a lot of things that made me jealous of New Directions: having a teacher like Mr. Shue.
  10. All of Sue's! She's..... hilarious! Go Jane Lynch!

Cried/shed tears at: my mid term scores NONE. I'm feeling-less. Not like all the tweets saying that they were crying and such.. I only "awww"-ed and screamed and LOL-ed.

So that's it for this ep.. I shall get back to my Beer-Lambert's Law, BAPNA solution and enzyme kinetics. Well I managed to fill in some data while watching =) I should keep it up and start firmly saying no to procrastination.

Next stop: REGIONALS! (and exam period *cry*)
Reportedly Santana is going to have a solo and I am TOTALLY looking forward to that.

Current track: Marry You - Glee cast version

No comments: