Friday, November 5, 2010

Paper Accepted!

Yay~

This is ultimately beyond what I am only able to dream and wish.
Thanks Chem. - Eur. J., prof and my co-author. THANKS GOD! A big awe for this opportunity and blessing He'd given me.

Really happy now.
And furthermore my paper is invited as VIP paper and they are asking us whether we are going to submit our cover page (frontispieces). I really want to do design or submit my photograph.. But I haven't found any good object or any ideas for the design. I still have a lot of quizzes, practice for upcoming service at fellowship, and some ECA works to do.

But I really want to do my own design!! This is a good opportunity to have my side-work, right-brain-long-awaited-activation project published. Journals are a good place to publish, though, since it'll be hard for me to participate in an exhibition. LOL. Beside that I don't have time and my design is not good enough, I'm also afraid that my design is too pop-art. Well, I'm still young and I can't design "scientifically" (define by yourself what I meant =P), so I wonder whether chemistry journals accepts things like that. Let's see whether I manage to make it, though.

I'm still in high mood (and also sleepy because of morning Prayer Meeting this morning). But let me go back to polymer and physical chemistry. Plus that spectroscopy that may not be so much applicable for my current research (I want a microscopy module....). Student responsibility awaits =P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehhee, congratulations, Marcella! :D
Keep up the great job! :D

Zenith Wu said...

wow, congratzz.. impact factor is more than 5, rite? good job..

Achelle said...

yup :) thanks!