Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nguping Bench AY1011S01

I forget to make this "press conference" =P

First of all, I am really sorry for bragging about courses and all these. I know I have been upsetting a lot of people, be them the reader of this blog or people, seniors to be exact, in my real life. I realize that this may hurt some of you. I even owe some people apologies for reminding them of the bitter past. This semester is tough and hard, yet challenging, especially with procrastination, lazing around, headaches and stuff. I can't help myself from being stressful, but then, it was my decision to take this load and I am going to finish this battle. YEAH.

So. After having conversation with some people and considering this semester's load and other things,

there is no "nguping bench" compilation by me this semester.

For those who are still studying in benches (if there are still.. sadly), I wish you peace and pleasant moments of studying and bonding with one another. And don't forget to share the blessings that you've had to others. Praying and sending encouragement messages will be good.

And if we still have chances, we can try to save benchers from extinction.

I may not see you often, but maybe if we are fated to meet, we will =) I'll still drop by there to check whether you are doing OK. If there's no one there, it is still a good memory, though.

And at the end.. Keep revising, keep overhearing. =D

Until then..

No comments: