Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I had never seen this scene, I think.


pic cr: tumblr


Watching Rachel Berry is like watching myself on TV. I must admit that we're much alike, apart of her being a prodigy in singing and me currently pursuing something really different (plus I have mom and not gay dads, sorry Rachel). Let's see. The similar way to annoy people, the same way of being misunderstood, the same way of being full of ambition, the same way of exaggerating things, the same feeling of insecurity, the same pride.. However, she's much more hardworking than me, and I guess she does not procrastinate. ='(
Anyway, even though there's quite a probability that I'll end up doing PhD after undergrad, I strongly don't believe on the power of procrastination. Nah nah, I don't want to procrastinate, and I don't intend to procrastinate (but I don't intend to overwork as well, hey, I need to go out and get a life!). I love PhD comics, tho =D

One side of me gives a strong disagreement everytime people say that Rachel Berry is a bad person, and I should not admire her, and blahblahblah. Hey are they real (as if Rachel Berry is real.... she's completely FICTIONAL!!!!), or are they simply images that the writers put on her? I have ever read a lot of essays defending her (and having a reverse opinion than what people think the characters are) and I strongly agree with most of them. I will elaborate this later.

Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron, to be exact) is an example of injustice in this world in terms of looks. A good thing to work on entertainment industry anyway. Her acting is definitely not bad, no worries. Anyway, I just knew that she played a part in Burlesque! Yeah, the Golden Globe, Christina Aguilera and Cher's film. Awr! I'm looking forward to be able to watch it and see what's the role for Glee's ice queen HBIC there.. LOL.

Sorry for the sudden bombardment of Glee during the past 1 month or so. FYI, I'm not a hardcore fan of it, only a regular viewer who ships Brittana. These are only some things that came out of my mind after I'm desperate enough after procrastinately intensively doing quantum mechanics, lab reports and polymer materials. And since this show generates a lot of source for some oasis of mind (photos, photoshop materials, and stuffs), then let them be here until exams are finished and I can ship other things =)

Why I should love writing and photoshop-ping lately.. Hix. The source of procrastinating!!!! And its gift just makes me more and more miserable.

No comments: