Friday, January 7, 2011

Stressed out.

Just had another menstrual cramp this morning (for the nth time during the past semester). Heard lots of the cause of it, and heard some scary, true evidences of my friends' about some overgrowing tissues, angiogenesis, surgeries and blahblahblah.

My mom just gave a short comment:

mom: it's influenced by stress..
me: so last semester was far moooooreeee stressful than the previous ones?
So heterocyclic (to be exact: 7 examinable modules) is much more stressful than thermodynamics (to be exact: entrepreneurship-art of acad writing-thermodynamics combo)?

Then someone's story on free-falling of GPA regardless of number of AUs taken must be true.

Hope I still have a good, safe one. A must-add to my wishlist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it! No stress, ok?
:D

Achelle said...

(ngga nge-lab?)
uda lewat. nunggu result. T___T
semester2 dpn moga2 ga gini lg.

Unknown said...

Ngelab lagi :)
Ini kan refreshing pas aku baca blogmu :)