Saturday, April 9, 2011

A late evening melancholy


cr: Mere Musings

If only there's a coffeeshop like this nearby, I'd really love to go there and stay for a whole day to study or simply reading books, just like what they do in movies and TV series.. I have never found any place like this near the place where I am staying at. The height of the table is just right and the ambience is just nice. Yea. Students here seem to gather in junk food stalls and I don't really like the smell of it.. And besides, to be able to stay, at least you must buy a drink and I don't fancy those common soft drinks.. The nearest starbucks is too noisy and their tables are too short for me to write, do calculations and stuffs. Studying at my room makes me either sleepy, dizzy, losing my concentration, or remembering people or behavior I don't like in that particular class. Sad.

No comments: