Sunday, September 18, 2011

Semi-hiatus

Uhm. Yeah. So. Sorry for not really posting lately. I am reaaally busy. Quizzes, labwork, lessons, CCAs, teaching.. etc. Now I really do hope that I can finish my labwork fast, so I'll have more time to do everything, to rethink everything, to plan for everything, to study everything I can study (yeeaaa, Asian, I am! =D), to check my photographs..

And how everytime I've planned something, other things will ruin it for me. Good. God, be on my side won't You? ;p

So yep, it's my final year as an undergraduate student now, so I must do my best with the labwork and modules left. Won't post a lot at this moment, but I'll return. I've had some posts in mind, and some posts in the draft waiting to be finalized, and I'll take care of them once I have free time and free mind =)

And my tumblr is ofc still quite active and besides I post a bunch of semi-emoticons there, so if you need to know what I'm currently doing or if I'm still alive.. Just check on it. Or just check if something changes on the right-bar here.

See you, then!

No comments: