Thursday, September 8, 2011

sleep



LOL, yeah, I think it's true for me, especially in the afternoon, in class or lab, waiting for stage #3 to happen soon but apparently it doesn't until the break or until the end of the class! =D

But anyway.. For me, I need enough sleep (6-7 hours) every night for my body to function well. And yep, I am still working on repairing my biological clock so that I go to sleep, wake up and do everything in normal timing. Well, this is just my nature to be a planner, maybe.

I don't really understand how some people here can manage to go to sleep for only 3-4 hours or so? Or to wake up late at 10 or 11 in the morning everyday, even near lunch time, and to go to sleep at 3 or 4 or 5 am? Or maybe I just overrate this. But are they still functioning well and healthy?

No comments: