Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funk.

Yep, the one thing that I predicted (and looked forward to) happened: the truth was revealed!

Yes I'm talking about Glee. That TV show. An entertainment after I finished all my CAs and am looking forward for the upcoming holiday and what will happen beforehand.

What happened between Finn and Santana was revealed, yes, and I'm really happy about it. At least everyone knew by now.

But the rest of the storyline were unexpected. I'll comment on each:
  1. Will-Emma-Carl.
    I hope Mr Schue will stop victimize the glee club kids in order to get Emma's attention.
  2. Why Quinn and Sam got the lead part.
    heyheyheyhey... It was sectionals and not just some practicing (agree with what Finn said). Comparable to heterocyclic chemistry exam paper vs sudden personal bombardment in class.
    Not Finn and Rachel as leads was completely fine to me, but replacing them with Sam and Quinn.. hmmmm. If I had someone to blame, it was definitely Mr. Schue (and the writers, definitely). For the nth time, I believe he did that ONLY to impress Emma or follow what Emma had said. Right?! Tying is not as satisfying as winning, you know what, and by choosing Sam and Quinn, it was not competitive at all. They are the weakest singer in Glee club! Talent is talent, but before throwing them to competition, polish it first!!! Well, I'm disappointed.
  3. The sectionals result
    The result itself was lame!!!!! How can it be like that? It's like pushing the storyline, to satisfy the Glee should-be storyline while giving a favorable side to Kurt and the Warblers at once. How can? how can? how can? One with weak leads, and one with weak coreography. Make up your mind, pls! Not cool.
  4. What happened at the backstage
    They were all outcasts once. And see how Mercedes and Tina treated Rachel? Santana was being mean as always (I'm not sure what was her problem with Rachel, actually? She was insecure, she was popular, but I don't think Rachel had something to do with it.. Their lives didn't seem to intersect at all except the Finn truth), but yes, everyone in Glee club definitely did not deserve Rachel's label of "friend". Including Finn, definitely. I started to see Rachel as the victim of image and character development...
  5. And especially, what Rachel did. and what Finn did.
Oh girl. Revenge is revenge but you did it with the wrong person! Why don't you have an emotional moment with Kurt somewhere? This only lead to people hating her again after we thought that she'd earned her lessons and started liking her. How I really want to pour a gallon of iced water in 50:50 mixture composition above your head. Be thankful that I don't pour you concentrated nitric acid that I used to clean my electrodes, or else your talent will be diluted and flowing together with the liquid.

And Finn.. My God. I think the whole conversation were at the super wrong situation. Rachel was upset about not getting the solo but instead Santana got it, then the truth about Finn-Santana came out. Mr Schue blamed her for whatever she did, and the whole fight at the backstage/green room at Sectionals. He even had a fling in a hallway with Santana! At the end, Rachel's "cheat" came out. The situation was tense and he was sort of being cheated on with 1 same guy. But had he ever wondered if Rachel saw him flirting with Santana at the hallway, and then, she met Puck afterwards and the rest just happened? Hey! You did that when the situation was still very tense and it was Santana, Santana, and Santana. Remember? It's like having an exam/mid-term paper discussion directly (within 36 hours) after you screwed it up. Wrong-wrong situation, timing and condition. Been there, and it IS definitely really painful. So don't you just accuse here and there and be childish. Grow up, guys!! (Golden rule: don't treat people the way you don't want other people treat you with).

What were both of you thinking? Aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'll have some nice nap to forget about all of those crap and get myself prepared for the battling weeks ahead (plus I screwed up most of the time in the past weeks..). And hoping that FinChel will be back at the next episode (last ep before winter hiatus) cos I don't think Puck is worthy of either Rachel or Quinn.. For this moment, as he hasn't matured at all. FinChel haven't, neither, but I think by having this 2nd break-up, and if the writer is still faithful to what he said before that FinChel is not going to break up this season, I hope they will grow up somehow. Sheesh. Teenagers time.

Aniwai, dear Glee writers, nice hint of Puckelberry last week! And to add that Finn was the one who said that =P
Oh is the Warbler's bird the hint for next week? A bird who is changing her feather, and will be all healthy and "sing again" in no time? *crossing finger*


give us our Kurt back here!!

If next week's Glee is like this again, I hope it won't affect my revision. Please writers, give us something good and worthy (worthy to wait for) for the winter break.

(should I create new label for my photoshopped scenes and photos and comics?)


They hugged each other, except the most right ones =P

See the used to be enemies, real-life BFF held hands?

No comments: