Saturday, February 26, 2011

Counting down the days

A friend and I predicted the number of years remaining in our lives, and what we are going to do with it. What we are going to do after graduation, what the plans that are thought, where we will settle down with our lives, which career path we are going to take, etc etc.

And I realized one thing.

Life is SHORT

true
true
true
true

20 years are indeed, short. And I only have a very, very, very few multiples of them to add to my life. Summing them up, they are still SHORT.

Well, the good thing is, it's never too late to start planning your life, and enjoy every sweet bit and bitter piece of it. As cherries are fun, and dark chocolates are awesome. And coffee, be it latte, mocha, espresso, macchiato, cappuccino or coffee liqueur are ALL superb and come in many different tastes and varieties. Just like... What else, life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah?
But I want to live forever :P