Saturday, February 26, 2011

Actually afraid of forgetting why I turned to the East Asian music back then.



Accidentaly bumped to this video in youtube. As much as I remember the good ol' memories of early 2000s where music was fairly done well (slapping the almighty machine called AUTOTUNE),

I know there was a nice memory hidden at the back of my packed brain about this particular song. A school production of ours. TBH, it was one of the latest good memory about being in a community of people who learnt and had fun and did not take it merely to fulfil the CCA requirement, during my school days in that particular country.
"Cause I've got friends who love me, blue skies are above me, my blonde hair is everywhere" - Hilary Duff, "Sweet Sixteen"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dan sekarang si hilary duff udah married...ngiri deh

Achelle said...

udah ga pernah denger kbr dia lg skrg. dan disney skrg isinya miley cyrus ama jonas brothers --"